Broken Glass Jell-o Treat!
4 small boxes of Jell-o, different colors
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
1. Dissolve each of your Jell-o flavors into their own container into one cup of boiling water.
2. Chill them all over night .
3. Slice up the solidified Jell-o into small squares.
4. Spread the squares into a large container, mixing the colors around.
5. Mix both envelopes of the unflavored gelatin into 2 cups of hot water and stir.
6. Pour in condensed milk and whisk together.
7. Pour the mixture over the cubed Jell-o so they are all covered.
8. Refrigerate over night.
9. Cut it up into squares and enjoy!