BROADWAY IN CHICAGO UPDATES
WITH MORE CHANGES IN SHOW SCHEDULES
The safety and health of our patrons, staff and theatrical companies is our top priority. In response to the rapidly evolving COVID-19 (coronavirus) here is an update of the shows that are canceled or are rescheduled: :
Ticket holders for the above productions, including refunds for WHAT THE CONSTITUTION MEANS TO ME, ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME and GOSHEN AND refunds or exchanges for KEANE, MY FAIR LADY, THE CHOIR OF MAN, THE CROWN – LIVE, THE OFFICE! A MUSICAL PARODY and THE SIMON & GARFUNKEL STORY should contact their point of purchase.
- If you purchased through Ticketmaster, call 800-775-2000 or click here for more information.
- If you purchased through the box office, call Broadway In Chicago Customer Service
- 312-977-1702, CustomerService@BroadwayInChicago.com.
- If you are a Broadway In Chicago Subscriber, call 312-977-1717, Subscriptions@BroadwayInChicago.com
- If you purchased your tickets through Broadway In Chicago Group Sales call 312-977-1710, GroupSales@BroadwayInChicago.com