Ingredients: for 8 pieces
Dumpling skin (large size) 32 sheets
Bean paste of dumplings
Shrimp 100 g
Pork ground ground 100 g
Nigara (chopped) 25 g
1 teaspoon of liquor
1 teaspoon sugar
Soy sauce teaspoon 2
1/2 teaspoon of grated ginger
1/2 teaspoon of grated garlic
1 tablespoon sesame oil
Water 80 ml
Sauce of dumplings
1. Make dumplings bean paste. Coarsely chopped peeled chives.
2. Put the ground pork, sugar, sugar and salt in the bowl (1), and knead well until it gets sticky.
3. Add soy sauce, garlic, ginger and rose and mix.
4. Apply water to the right edge of the dumpling skin, and stack four pieces so that they are side by side. Pour a spoonful of bean paste on each, apply water to the edge of the leather and fold it in half and close tightly.
5. Roll from the left end to make a flower shape, close the water with a roll at the end of winding.
6. Sow sesame oil in a frying pan and arrange dumplings and bake for 2 minutes at medium heat.
7. Lid with lid and cook for 3 minutes with medium heat.
8. Open the lid when the water is gone, turn the sesame oil and bake the color.
9 . Side by side on a dish, and add mini tomato and wasabi, and it is completed! Please select a sauce as you like.
Great for Wedding Showers, Catering, Weddings, Mother's Day, all Holidays.